Electrical Machines and Drives since 1922
The HELMKE group of companies established itself as an international authority in the field of drive technology a long time ago. The foundation for this was already laid back in 1922 by Eng. Johann Helmke. HELMKE is constantly expanding its expertise in the field of drive technology. That is why HELMKE is a powerful partner to global heavy industry.
HELMKE drives are used world-wide in cement, steel, paper and sugar production processes. HELMKE is also a name for reliability and service in the petroleum and chemicals industry and in energy and water management. The HELMKE group’s core business now includes brand-new electric motors for heavy industrial drives, combined with a 24-hour emergency service world-wide.
Why our customers work with us
- One source supplier for complete drive systems
- HELMKE offers 'drop-in' replacements also for other motor manufacturer’s machines:
- Replacement of installed motor or generator with electrical & mechanical Interchangeability
- Design & manufacture of identical machine to meet existing specifications
- Very short delivery time for orders based on standard or modified stock-motors
- Successful service and troubleshooting experience and rapid mobilisation of engineering support
- Highest application experience with globally established drive systems and technologies
- World-wide service and commissioning
- State of the art manufacturing facilities
- Using the latest technology for machining, balancing and testing
- Approvals of complete drive systems according to customer specifications in one of the most modern test field on Europe
- Certified: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, RL 94/9/EG (ATEX), IECEx, AEO)
HELMKE´s unrivalled knowledge ensures a tailored solution for every customer.