Reliable, flexible and available from stock.
Standard motors from 6 Watt up to 500kW.
HELMKE slip-ring motors. Built to last. Robust and efficient.
Specialist for motors for explosive atmospheres. Customized production, 1:1 replacements, upgrades.
Assembly and modification, from stock components to complete motors
THE HELMKE IDENTITY
Owner managed till today
HELMKE is an owner managed company in the third generation.
Since its foundation in 1922 by Johann Helmke (picture) the name HELMKE stands for electrical drives of highest quality.
Long-term experience, innovative spirit and a specific understanding for the requirements of different industries are the core of our company.
At present HELMKE drives are in operation all over the world.
Foto: Johann Helmke, founder
Be it tailored solutions, motors delivered from stock, or high-performance, full-service system test fields, we set standards with our expertise and flexibility, and are the right partner for your demanding projects.
Your requirements are at the heart of our company’s activities – and our highly qualified team and high-performance production and test facilities are central to our solutions.
Our product portfolio is as diverse as our customers:
We develop and produce needs- based solutions for projects of all sizes, be it a replacement drive from our 24/7 emergency service or a complex 25 MW motor for heavy industry.
HELMKE combines many years of experience with a keen understanding of the requirements of a wide variety of different industries.
HELMKE drives can be found in cement production and the petrochemical industry, in air separation applications, in mining, in energy generation, in water treatment, and at producers of pulp and paper, metal, glass, and sugar.
Quality made by HELMKE proves its worth wherever sustainable and cost-effective solutions are required as well as in safety-critical or challenging climatic application scenarios.
Complete Power Drive Systems: Turn-key Engineering Planning and Commissioning (EPC) projects
- Expert market and product knowledge and global market access
- Extended product range, diversity and configurations
We care for:
- the commercial and technical competitiveness of our solutions
- the completeness of our solutions, according to customer specification and in terms of customized documentation and testing
Complete Power Drive Systems:
- Turn-key Engineering Planning and Commissioning (EPC) projects
- Single source supply and responsibility according to the customer specification.
Load-/No-Load-Test fields with Full-Service:
- Sarstedt (Germany): 315 kW to 5 MW
- Pulversheim (France): 1.5 MW to 6 MW
Strategic warehousing of motors and spare parts, short-notice modification and delivery
Wide stock range of squirrel-cage and slip-ring motors:
Strategic stocking of special and unique motor positions in the market:
Cooler & frame modules
Iron stock (unwounded active parts)
Sensors and instrumentation
Overhead and time reduction
24/7 worldwide emergency service
Tailored and needs-based development and manufacture of motors with special performance
Multi-national team of experienced engineers focus on customers needs. Customized execution of explosion proof motors:
- Ex db, Ex eb, Ex pxb, Ex ec (Ex nA), Ex pzc
- Cooling and mounting arrangement according to custom specification
Direct drop-in replacement according to special requirements in conjunction with functional upgrade for large rotating machines:
- optimized and modular
- for special drive requirements
Global commissioning, quick-response repair and maintenance services
Repair and overhauling
- Hands-on experience and know-how
- Overhead and time reduction
- Worldwide workshop partners qualified according to HELMKE quality control plan
- Worldwide service supervision
- Speed and availability
- Technical expertise
- Wide coverage of brands/makes and respective technologies
- Customer focus